Added by: angela
The land is privately owned and the owners would most likely require there investment create a return. It is on a flood zone so the developmental proposals for real estate have been knocked back. It used to be oval space for a private boys school that was closed down in the 90s. There is an amazing gym onsite that would work extremely well as an office and produce storage facility. The people who own the land also own the international language school which takes up the space onto Hay st including driveway access to the land. The land would be perfect for a CERES 2. There is no garden community projects in the area and the population in the area has continued to increase.
- Address15 Hay st Box Hill South Victoria
- LocationWhitehorse City Council
- Garden Area (in m2)6.0 square metres
- Garden StatusWell functioning and active
- By Cathy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org