Docklands Community Garden
Added by: FaunCrabtree
In the Victoria Harbour precinct, the Docklands Community Garden at Victoria Green celebrates gardening, community living and sustainable urban lifestyles.
A backyard for Docklands residents, a vegie patch for the area’s green thumbs and a nurturing green space for everyone to enjoy, the parkland lies between Bourke Street and Collins Street, and is bounded by Import Lane and Geographe Street.
From the citrus trees and herb gardens to the communal barbecue, the garden makes great use of timbers and materials salvaged during the Docklands development project.
This is a pre-existing garden that has been active for several years. Please contact Docklands Community Garden directly for any inquiries.
- Garden StatusWell functioning and active
- Access typewhat to put here
- Composting MethodThis is the method
- Facebook Linkshttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Docklands-Community-Garden/541017739246487
- By ostii
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org